All of our wedding stationery suites are fully customizable, including the design and the items per suite. Need an additional insert or envelope, or prefer to have guests RSVP online? View pricing options and get an online quote here: Get A Quote
The Papel Picado Wedding Invitation suite shown here starts at $5.10 each and includes:
• Flat card wedding invitation in white ink on a scallop edged cardstock
• RSVP card on matte cardstock with envelope
• Raffia tie embellishment
• Outer mailing envelope in matte with printed liner
All typography wedding invitations arrive completely assembled. You are only responsible for applying necessary postage, stuffing and sealing the envelopes. Refer to our FAQs for more information on our mailing services.
Minimum order of 40 wedding invitations.
• Wedding invitation size: 5 x 7"
• Mailing envelope size: A7 (5.25 x 7.25")
• RSVP card: 4bar
This festive Papel Picado wedding invitation is a fun and unique! Bright colors and traditional Mexican accents give this Papel Picado wedding invitation a unique look -- perfect for your destination wedding!
The Papel Picado invitation features a custom layout reminiscent of a traditional Mexican Papel Picado banner. The contrast of the white ink printing on the vibrant blue cardstock with a scallop laser cut border further enhance the Papel Picado feel of this wedding invitation. The accommodations card is printed on a bright yellow cardstock with bright pink ink. The colors selected coordinate with a traditional Papel Picado banner, but we'd be happy to customize these colors for your destination wedding.
The reply card features a Mexican tile design at the top -- again, pulling from the festive Mexican wedding theme. The white mailing envelope is lined with the same Mexican tile pattern used on the RSVP card. Your guests will love these unique wedding invitations!
The intricate details from the wedding invite are repeated on each corresponding element for a cohesive wedding stationery look. Ask us about continuing these details on your other wedding paper needs. Flat card wedding invitations are simply elegant. Excite your guests with a wedding invite full of your unique personality, setting the tone for your special day - the day two hearts become one. Adorn your custom invite with ribbons, embroidery stitches, crystals, a vellum layer, etc. to make them forever unforgettable. Need to include additional information? No problem. Insert pages can be added for all the extra details your guests will need to know - travel and hotel accommodations, ceremony and reception itinerary, things to do in the area, the history of the location and more. Don't forget, your layered wedding invitations come completely assembled - making your wedding planning easier!
LET'S COLLABORATE! Need additional items or party favors for your exclusive wedding that are not shown here? It's easy to coordinate your unique invitations with personalized save the date postcards, thank you notes and welcome bag tags to create a complete wedding stationery set that matches your wedding theme. Please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
For detailed information on our process, customizing and more please refer to our FAQs.
1. Purchase the Design Fee you like best. We will email you within 24 hours with the next steps in customizing your order (for detailed information about the Design Fee and what it includes, please refer to our FAQs).
2. Email us your information, design details and inspiration for your custom design.
3. We will begin your design and email you digital proofs for review (all proofing is done online).
4. Once the artwork is approved, a physical sample of your custom design can be mailed to you (this is included in your Design Fee purchase).
5. Confirm the quantity of stationery needed and an invoice will be emailed to you so we can begin production.
6. You get compliments on how unique your invitations are and your guests say how they can not wait for your event!
TIMING FOR DESIGN AND PRODUCTION:
Due to the custom nature of our work, the first design proof can take up to 12 business days, depending on our schedule at the time. Every order is important to us and we strive to get the designs to you as quick as possible. However, this is a creative process and proofing times can vary.
Click here for current turnaround times and general production updates.