All of our wedding stationery suites are fully customizable, including the design and the items per suite. Need an additional insert or envelope, or prefer to have guests RSVP online? View pricing options and get an online quote here: Get A Quote
The Passport suite shown here starts at $8.85 each and includes:
• Duplex cardstock with white ink cover passport book (has 4 inside pages)
• Boarding pass RSVP postcard
• Shimmer mailing envelope
* Custom duplex cardstock is available in a variety of colors and is thicker than traditional cardstock
* Specialty white ink printing is only available for the cover of the passport wedding invitation
All Passports arrive completely assembled. You are only responsible for applying necessary postage, stuffing and sealing the envelopes. Refer to our FAQs for more information on our mailing services.
Minimum order of 30 Passports.
• Passport size: 4.5 x 6.25" when folded
• RSVP Postcard size: 4 x 6" (this does not come with an envelope as it is intended to mail as a postcard)
• Mailing envelope size: A6 (4.75 x 6.5")
The folder-style Passport invite is perfect for including all of your destination details. The cover of this Destination Wedding Passport Invitation features the traditional US Seal on navy shimmer duplex cardstock. This custom paper gives this passport wedding invite a similar look and feel as a real US passport!
Like your real passport, the inside cover includes your information - bride's name, groom's name, date, location etc. In place of your single picture, highlight your marriage with a couple's picture that will inspire your guests - the perfect spot to utilize one of your engagement photos! The additional antique shimmer pages inside this unique wedding invitation are customized with custom travel stamps. These pages are the perfect place for all the extra details your guests will need to know - travel and hotel accommodations, ceremony and reception itinerary, things to do in the area, the history of the location and more pictures of the bride and groom. An old world map of the Bahamas, your exclusive wedding location highlighted, is printed on the back inside cover and concludes your destination passport. Also included is a reply boarding pass postcard. The classic US passport theme is repeated on the boarding pass to further invoke the destination location. You'll get a smile on your face when you see these postcards being returned as they remind you of your upcoming special day.
Planning a destination wedding? Passport invitations are a great way to excite your guests about the trip! Whether you're getting married in the States or abroad, this beautiful invitation suite can be customized to fit your specific wedding location and theme. Our featured Passport Invites have plenty of space to include all the details your guests need to know about your tropical wedding. Want to include everyone in the celebration? After you return from your tropical wedding get-away, host a local reception for all your guests. The invitees unable attend the ceremony would love the opportunity to celebrate with you when you're back in town. Check out our other featured invitations for your local reception.
LET'S COLLABORATE! Need additional items or party favors for your beach wedding that are not shown here? It's easy to coordinate your unique invitations with personalized save the date postcards, thank you notes and welcome bag tags to create a complete destination wedding stationery theme. Please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
For detailed information on our process, customizing and more please refer to our FAQs.
1. Purchase the Design Fee you like best. We will email you within 24 hours with the next steps in customizing your order (for detailed information about the Design Fee and what it includes, please refer to our FAQs).
2. Email us your information, design details and inspiration for your custom design.
3. We will begin your design and email you digital proofs for review (all proofing is done online).
4. Once the artwork is approved, a physical sample of your custom design can be mailed to you (this is included in your Design Fee purchase).
5. Confirm the quantity of stationery needed and an invoice will be emailed to you so we can begin production.
6. You get compliments on how unique your invitations are and your guests say how they can not wait for your event!
TIMING FOR DESIGN AND PRODUCTION:
Due to the custom nature of our work, the first design proof can take up to 12 business days, depending on our schedule at the time. Every order is important to us and we strive to get the designs to you as quick as possible. However, this is a creative process and proofing times can vary.
Click here for current turnaround times and general production updates.