All of our wedding stationery suites are fully customizable, including the design and the items per suite. Need an additional insert or envelope, or prefer to have guests RSVP online? View pricing options and get an online quote here: Get A Quote
The Wedding Invitation suite shown here starts at $9.10 each and includes:
• Matte pocket card with a tag shape
• Tri-fold brochure in matte
• Bakers twine with wood embellishment and printed belly band
• Outer mailing envelope in matte
• RSVP card with matte envelope
All wedding invitations arrive completely assembled. You are only responsible for applying necessary postage, stuffing and sealing the envelopes. Refer to our FAQs for more information on our mailing services.
Minimum order of 40 wedding invitations.
• Wedding invitation size: 11 x7.5" when opened
• Mailing envelope size: #10
• RSVP card with envelope: 4Bar (3.625 x 5.125")
Inspired by a travel brochure, our Palm Springs Travel Brochure Wedding Invitation can be customized for any location!
All your wedding details have been transformed into a travel brochure and tucked inside a pocket card in the shape of a luggage tag. This unique presentation will get your guests excited about your upcoming wedding and the destination location! The front of your travel brochure wedding invitation has a graphic poolside image with mountains in the background. As they unfold the brochure, the first fold has your formal invitation wording. The center section has some of your favorite places -- in this example accommodation recommendations. The third panel has additional accommodation details. Vintage Palm Springs graphics highlight the areas as well. The back features a vintage map of southern California with Palm Springs highlighted with a star.
The inside panels of this travel brochure wedding invitation provide you with plenty of room to include all the details your wedding guests will need to know -- wedding itinerary, accommodations, things to do, travel information, etc. Plus, having all the information in one location will make it supper easy for your guests!
Tucked inside the pocket with the travel brochure wedding invitation is the RSVP card and reply envelope. The vertical reply card has an image of your wedding area (as shown, Palm Springs) along with the information you'll need to know from your guests. The corners have been angled as well.
Wrapping around the luggage tag pocket card is a printed belly band and through the loop we've added some bakers twine with a wooden air plane attached. These custom embellishments give your travel brochure wedding invitation a unique look.
Travel wedding invitation are a great option for destination weddings as well -- we'd be happy to customize a travel brochure wedding invitation for your tropical wedding location!
These custom invites are like a little clutch purse of information for your guests, so wrap them with style! We'll design a posh wedding logo to seal your invitations with class and make them memorable for your guests. Need to include additional information? No problem. Insert pages can be added for all the extra details your guests will need to know - travel and hotel accommodations, ceremony and reception itinerary, things to do in the area, the history of the location and more. Want more embellishments? No problem! Add an additional crystal or two, or veil the inside with a sheet of vellum to make them even more luxurious. Don't forget, your pocket wedding invitations come completely assembled - making your wedding planning easier! We'll even apply the postage to your RSVPs, so you don't have to open each invite (the cost of the postage will be applied to your final invoice).
LET'S COLLABORATE! Need additional items or party favors for your exclusive wedding that are not shown here? It's easy to coordinate your unique travel brochure wedding invitations with personalized save the date postcards, thank you notes and welcome bag tags to create a complete wedding stationery set that matches your wedding theme. Please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
For detailed information on our process, customizing and more please refer to our FAQs.
1. Purchase the Design Fee you like best. We will email you within 24 hours with the next steps in customizing your order (for detailed information about the Design Fee and what it includes, please refer to our FAQs).
2. Email us your information, design details and inspiration for your custom design.
3. We will begin your design and email you digital proofs for review (all proofing is done online).
4. Once the artwork is approved, a physical sample of your custom design can be mailed to you (this is included in your Design Fee purchase).
5. Confirm the quantity of stationery needed and an invoice will be emailed to you so we can begin production.
6. You get compliments on how unique your invitations are and your guests say how they can not wait for your event!
TIMING FOR DESIGN AND PRODUCTION:
Due to the custom nature of our work, the first design proof can take up to 12 business days, depending on our schedule at the time. Every order is important to us and we strive to get the designs to you as quick as possible. However, this is a creative process and proofing times can vary.
Click here for current turnaround times and general production updates.