All of our stationery suites are fully customizable, including the design and the items per suite.
Our postcards are printed on a heavy 110lb cover stock in your choice of a matte or shimmer finish. Please note that even with the heavy thickness of this cardstock, postcards can get damaged in the mail. Personally, we like that postcards look like they have a bit of wear, after all, they are travel themed postcards! However, if you want them to arrive to your guests in pristine condition, we do recommend that you mail them in an envelope or clear sleeve. View pricing for additional options and get an online quote here: Get A Quote
PRICING FOR POSTCARDS:
• Matte cardstock starts at $1.50 per postcard
• Shimmer cardstock starts at $1.75 per postcard
Minimum order of 40 postcards.
• Postcard size: 4 x 6"" (larger postcards are available for an additional cost)
• Mailing envelope size: A6 (4.75 x 6.5"")
A vintage travel postcard is a great way to excite your guests about the trip and your upcoming wedding!
The Mexico large letter vintage save the date cards is perfect for announcing your destination wedding. Each large letter has an iconic image associated with Mexico - statues, parks, buildings, bridges and other famous and scenic locations. Make your bubble letters even more unique and include an engagement photo of you and your fiancé. The back of the postcard save the date has a spot for you to highlight what you love about Mexico. Give a shout-out to your favorite diner, show and attraction or let your guest know how your fiancé proposed. Below your story, your wedding information informs your guests of the details they need to know for now - when, who and where, your wedding website and the formal invitation is to come. Let us print a signature statement on the back as well, "Can't wait to celebrate with you! XOXO."
Our postcards are printed on a heavy 110lb cover stock in your choice of a matte or shimmer finish. Please note that even with the heavy thickness of this cardstock postcards can get damaged in the mail. Personally, we like that postcards look like they have a bit of wear, after all, they are travel themed postcards! However, if you want them to arrive to your guests in pristine condition, we do recommend that you mail them in an envelope or clear sleeve. These unique save the date cards will leave a lasting impression on your guests. Looking for a Save the Date that will set the theme of your wedding day and begin to build the anticipation of the blessed event? Save the Date announcements are a great way to inform your guests of your upcoming commitment and have them reserve your special day before the formal invitations are sent. For guests traveling from out of town, this provides them with enough advance notice to start making travel arrangements. And, for those guests with especially busy lives, a save the date is the perfect way to have them reserve the day for your wedding. Sending your Save the Date is up to you. If you?re planning a destination wedding, then we suggest sending the Save the Date one year in advance or as soon as possible. For local weddings, six months in advance of the big day should provide enough advance notice.
For detailed information on our process, customizing and more please refer to our FAQs.
1. Purchase the Design Fee you like best. We will email you within 24 hours with the next steps in customizing your order (for detailed information about the Design Fee and what it includes, please refer to our FAQs).
2. Email us your information, design details and inspiration for your custom design.
3. We will begin your design and email you digital proofs for review (all proofing is done online).
4. Once the artwork is approved, a physical sample of your custom design can be mailed to you (this is included in your Design Fee purchase).
5. Confirm the quantity of stationery needed and an invoice will be emailed to you so we can begin production.
6. You get compliments on how unique your invitations are and your guests say how they can not wait for your event!
TIMING FOR DESIGN AND PRODUCTION:
Due to the custom nature of our work, the first design proof can take up to 12 business days, depending on our schedule at the time. Every order is important to us and we strive to get the designs to you as quick as possible. However, this is a creative process and proofing times can vary.
Click here for current turnaround times and general production updates.