All of our wedding stationery suites are fully customizable, including the design and the items per suite. Need an additional insert or envelope, or prefer to have guests RSVP online? View pricing options and get an online quote here: Get A Quote
The pricing for the set shown here starts at $8.05 each and includes:
• One color letterpress invitation on Crea Lettra paper, Ecru 220#
• One color letterpress RSVP on Crea Lettra paper, Ecru 220# with matte envelope
• Matte mailing envelope with liner
Minimum order of 75 letterpress invitations. Keep in mind letterpress orders take 4-6 weeks for production.
* This wedding invitation suite does not have to be letterpress -- if you like the design, we can print it with our flat ink offset printing as well.
All Wedding Invitations arrive completely assembled. You are only responsible for applying necessary postage, stuffing and sealing the envelopes. Refer to our FAQs for more information on our mailing services.
• Invitation size: 5 x 7"
• Mailing envelope size: A7 (5.25 x 7.25")
• RSVP card with envelope: 4Bar (3.625 x 5.125")
Elegant and vintage in style this unique wedding invitation is perfect for a wedding by the water.
Your timeless wedding invite mails in an ecru envelope with a custom liner. The liner is a vintage map unique to your wedding location - the Caribbean, Gulf Coast, northern Atlantic shore, etc. The iconic seahorse, the media darling of the marine world, is paired with a lucky horseshoe - symbolizing your everlasting love for each other and how lucky you are to have found one another. Below these accents your wedding information is detailed in a classic serif font and vintage blue. Your names are in a luxurious script font to standout among the rest of the details. Accompanying your unique wedding invite is a response card with an ecru envelope. The carefully selected fonts and vintage blue are echoed on this additional invite element. You'll get a smile on your face when you see these cards being returned as they remind you of your upcoming special day. As seen this lucky seahorse wedding invitation is a custom letterpress wedding design. If you like this design but do not want letterpress, it is also available in off-set printing. The intricate details from the wedding invite are repeated on each corresponding element for a cohesive wedding stationery look.
Ask us about continuing these details on your other wedding paper needs. Flat card wedding invitations are simply elegant. Excite your guests with a wedding invite full of your unique personality, setting the tone for your special day - the day two hearts become one. Adorn your custom invite with ribbons, embroidery stitches, crystals, a vellum layer, etc. to make them forever unforgettable. Need to include additional information? No problem. Insert pages can be added for all the extra details your guests will need to know - travel and hotel accommodations, ceremony and reception itinerary, things to do in the area, the history of the location and more. Don't forget, your layered wedding invitations come completely assembled ? making your wedding planning easier!
LET'S COLLABORATE! Need additional items or party favors for your exclusive wedding that are not shown here? It's easy to coordinate your unique invitations with personalized save the date postcards, thank you notes and welcome bag tags to create a complete wedding stationery set that matches your wedding theme. Please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
For detailed information on our process, customizing and more please refer to our FAQs.
1. Purchase the Design Fee you like best. We will email you within 24 hours with the next steps in customizing your order (for detailed information about the Design Fee and what it includes, please refer to our FAQs).
2. Email us your information, design details and inspiration for your custom design.
3. We will begin your design and email you digital proofs for review (all proofing is done online).
4. Once the artwork is approved, a physical sample of your custom design can be mailed to you (this is included in your Design Fee purchase).
5. Confirm the quantity of stationery needed and an invoice will be emailed to you so we can begin production.
6. You get compliments on how unique your invitations are and your guests say how they can not wait for your event!
TIMING FOR DESIGN AND PRODUCTION:
Due to the custom nature of our work, the first design proof can take up to 12 business days, depending on our schedule at the time. Every order is important to us and we strive to get the designs to you as quick as possible. However, this is a creative process and proofing times can vary.
Click here for current turnaround times and general production updates.